"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

7.12.2011

twenty-four.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Last Friday I turned twenty-four years old. Twenty-four years old... TWENTY-FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!! JUMPING-JELLYFISH!!!!!!! I never once in my life did I think I would make it to this age. I feel so... old. No. Really. Bring on the TED-Hose and Metamucil. Buhhhh. Anyways, even though I'm feeling SUPER old, I had an absolute BLAST on my birthday!!!!! My actual birthday was on Friday... I woke up to baloons everywhere, I was actually kinda weirded out by them. lol! Got up and got ready and then went and ate a YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY birthday lunch at Lanna Thai with Shanelle, the girls and Shelby. Then Shelby had to go to work and I went SHOPPING! =) Matt & Megan's wedding was this weekend (YAY FOR THEM!!!!!!!!) so their rehersal and rehersal dinner was on Friday night. When we came home from the rehersal dinner, Shelby had cupcakes and flowers for me!!! Awwwwww!!!!!!! I loved them!!! Thank you Shelby!!! =) Saturday I got up and headed to the church to do Sis.Deborah & Marissa's hair for the wedding and then to start pictures. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Megan was a GORGEOUS bride!!! After the wedding, we had my birthday dinner at PF Changs. It was SUPER yummy too!!!!! =) After we ate, some of us went to Starbucks and then to Austin & Chantelle's to play games. Chantelle made some AMAZING cookies, they were SUPER-DUPER-GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ended up not going to bed until SUPER late that night, but it was sooooooomuchFUN!!! =) Thank you to EVERYONE who made my birthday super special!!!!! I love you ALL!!!! =)

-Whitney

1 comment:

Pierce Household said...

Happy Birthday Miss Whitney!!!! I hope it was supercalifragilisticly amazing!! :)
Alex Pierce