"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

7.05.2011

*BAM* *BAM* *POW* HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!

Wellllllllllll.......... One of my favorite holidays of the year has passed!!! Hope you had a great day celebrating our nations independence with the ones you love!!! There's just something about watching fireworks that makes my heart swell with pride for our great country! God bless the USA!!!!!!!!!! =) I celebrated the day by getting Peachwave, getting a pedicure, going shopping, making GREEN rice krispies (tried to make red or blue but could only find the green food coloring!!!), watching fireworks with my friends at the river, and then doing a few sparklers!!!! haha! Here are a few pictures... ENJOY!!! ;+)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

jen lord said...

haha, i love the interpretive fireworks!