"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

2.11.2012

I. Am. So. EXCITED!!!!!

...and I thought you should know!!!! =) God is AMAZING!!!!! I am SO looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me!! HALLELUJAH, PRAISE THE LORD, THANK YOU JESUS!!! ;+)


On another note...

Revival fires continue to blaze at TLC!! God is doing GREAT things! REVIVAL!!!!!! My cousin Philip and his wife Jenny and their kids have been coming to church since his brother (My Uncle Daniel... he wasn't really my uncle but I always called him that) passed away. My dad has been really stirred ever since Uncle Daniel's funeral and almost every time he talks to me he asks if Philip and Jenny are still coming. I know he is soooooo close to coming to church with me, I AM SO EXCITED!!!! =))))) More than anything else in the WORLD, I want to see revival in my family!! God is working!!! So glad to be a part!!

Bus ministry has stolen my heart! <3 I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE working with the kids and families that we have on our route!! We have consistently been bringing between 30-40 kids to church every week. We hit a new record of 53 kids on Christmas Sunday!! I remember bringing 15 kids and thinking we were just PACKED!! LOL! A family we have been working with for over a year has commited to being in service with us sometime in the next couple of weeks!!! Please keep Patrick, Mackenzie, Nicholas, Joshua in your prayers!!! I can't wait to see one of the bus kids get the Holy Ghost!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! =)

Sorry I don't have any pictures to share with you! I will try to post some soon!!!

<3 Whitney

No comments: