"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

8.07.2009

PEAK PiCtUrEs!!!!!!!!!

HI! Here are some pictures from PEAK a few weeks ago...


Me and SHINEEE!!!!! LOVE this girl!!!!!!


Sheramy and me at Cheesecake Factory!!! The night we met Kirk Franklin!! I sang for him and everything!! =)


My three month old baby need some shoes.... baahahaahahaa =)


Me and Naycakes!!!


The sweet little Daniella and me!


Me and Nay again...


Me and muh gurls...


Laynabug!!! =)


Mrs.Proctor and I!!!


Me n Britt...


A huge group of people from our church!!!


Me and Sheramy on the first night!!!


Me and Ally!!!


Ally, me and Cindy...


Fun stuff... I'll update more later!! =)

w

5 comments:

H Brooke said...

Finally!!! I LOVE the outfit you wore the first night - the colors are awesome together!!!

jen lord said...

LOL - ok, what did you sing for Kirk Franklin??

Whitney Ward said...

Aww thanks Brooke!! =)

Ally- Thank you!!!

Jen- hahaha!!! I sang "my three month old baby need some shoes..." lol!!! I couldn't remember the name of the cd it was on so I sang him that song!! lol! It was great!

Delayna Townley said...

Wwhhhyyyyyy did you put THAT pic of me up ??????? Seriously, could you not find a better one ???????

Whitney Ward said...

ohhhhemmmmmgeeeeee!!!!! I think it's a good one!!!!!! goodness... I'll have to look for a different one when I get home!!!