"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

8.10.2009

Frazzlecakes!!!!!



Anyone besides me feel like this picture lately?? Life has been crazy busy! I've been trying to round things up for my financial aid and enrollment for this fall. They have me running around like a crazy woman!! School starts the 31st, pray that I make it!! =)

I have been trying to get things together for my photography website!! Pics will be up SOON! Sometime this week hopefully!

-w

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! OH YEAH! That's how I've felt for the past month or so! Things are INSANE here, but it's a GOOD insane. But still insane. But good. Yeah. You get it...

Shanelle said...

LOLOL!!! DEFINATELY!!! know the feeling! hhmmm...looks like you havent been "living out loud" or whatever that pastor was saying!

Bekki said...

I feel like that...most of the time.

And I love the new blog design!!!