"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

6.04.2009

God is GOOD!!! =)

We had church tonight in Owasso! It was a reallllly good service!!! Bro.Cheek preached about "Hidden Victories".... We had a really good breakthrough! The kids out there are so sweet!! I took some pics after church tonight but I don't have my camera with me! I'll hafta put them up sometime later...

I'm at work again! Workin in ICU tonight... It's the first time I've worked in critical care, except for RCU. I've always been scared to work over here but it's really not that bad! The work list is waaaay different than regular floors! There's really not much to do at all... the nurses do most of the work! lol!

Hmmm.... I started school Monday! College Algebra for the THIRD TIME!!! haha!! I dropped out of it the other two times because I had too much stuff going on... I decided it would be easier to do in the summer, without any other classes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Hope everyone's doing awesome!!

=)

Whitney

1 comment:

H Brooke said...

Whoa. Two posts in one weeks time?! Are you ok Whit? *waves hand in front of Whit's face* :)