"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

5.31.2009

2009 = Half Over.

Fixing to find some template or something to fix up this here blog, it needs a makeover. Gives me a headache.

How have you been?

Zero. Zip Sticky notes on the last post. Highly disappointed... ha

I went swimming today!!! All by my lonesome! Had a blast though!!! Got a teensy bit of sun, gotta keep workin on the tan...

I'm at work right now, been working the night shift. That's all they have for me to work right now is the night shift... They started hiring more people up here so they don't have to pay the regular employees overtime. Ridiculous if you ask me. I'm wired at the moment but don't know how long that'll last... I won't go to sleep until tomorrow after church around 5 or 6? Maybe later? I get off at 7 and then head to my apt to get ready for church in Owasso, I started helping out with the music out there. After that, choir practice at 12:30 for our regular service... We've been having special tent services for Pentecost Sunday. On top of that it's 5th Sunday so we're having a big pot-luck dinner in the gym after service... It's gonna be fun! Can't wait!!! Hopefully I can down enough coffee to help me stay up!! lol

If you don't use Twitter, you SHOULD!!! =) www.twitter.com

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Shanelle said...

I don't use twitter - I am leaving you a stickey note - i was SO STINKIN TIRED yesterday after the potluck! - you know what time our meeting ended? 11:30!! YA! - When are you coming over? Tomorrow?

Mary Frances said...

Here is your second sticky note...
How do you get Twitter on the side of your blog?!?! Can't figure it out!!!!!