"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11

9.20.2010

Late in the midnight hour, God's gonna turn it around!

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Hmmmmmmmm.... I'm up late, again. Sitting here thinking about how awesome God is, and all the many benefits that come along with serving the Lord. "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." Psalms 103:2 Who am I that He is mindful of me?? I'm nothing special technically... Just a regular human being, made of dirt; full of faults, failures and shortcomings. Yet somehow I'm still special to God and He has plans for my life, BIG plans. Yep... Even when I can't see what's going on around me, even when the storm is so dark I can hardly tell up from down; He has a plan and a purpose for my life. It's a blessing to be able to work in His Kingdom. I love Him more and more every day!! =)

Sooooooooooooo what's going on in my life???

I've been teaching an art class at our church school every Monday, I LOVE IT!!! =) We've been working on abstract name crayon and pencil drawings, the kids are having fun and so am I!! Here are a few pics from our last class...



I've also been playing the piano for our Chapel services at the school this year. It's awesome to see God touch the lives of the students every week, I'm glad I get to be a part!

I started one of my online classes at TCC this past Monday! Macroeconomics... bleh!! I'm actually enjoying it so far! It's a FOUR week class, so only three weeks to go! =D I'm alllllll caught up as of tonight!! We'll see how long that lasts! =) I also started two classes at our new Bible school, the Apostolic College of Biblical Studies. I'm taking "Apostolic Doctrinal Distinctives" and "Understanding Your Bible". I'm SUPER DUPER excited about both of these classes!! Our first class was awesome, the next one is tomorrow night! I STILL need to finish my homework btw... haha 

Speaking of, I probably need to get right on that!! =)

Adios Amigos!!!
-Whitney